My Opportunity: The opportunity that I identified was the need for a new app that could aid runners in sustaining a consistent pace when they participate in outdoor runs. My product would only apply to a select group of individuals, as not everyone is a runner or is concerned with their pace. I am specifically focusing on athletes, competitive runners, and true beginners. I would also consider targeting a radically different target such as personal trainers and gyms who are looking for new technology. My product will create value for these people because they come in contact with my original target market and could increase the trainer-athlete relationships. There are so many variables when it comes to running and pacing is a difficult one to control. There are many pacing problems that occur very commonly outside, which can consist of over-striding, gassing out too early, or losing control on hills. Current devices on apple watches and smart phones provide split times, but not your ...
Comments
Post a Comment