#17 – Elevator Pitch No. 2
link to pitch: https://youtu.be/VGw_n-7lqNY
Reflection:
- Important: my first pitch showed that I was knowledgeable in the subject of running. people are always more interested to buy from you if you seem knowledgable and can convince them that you know what you're doing or talking about.
Reflection:
- Important: my first pitch showed that I was knowledgeable in the subject of running. people are always more interested to buy from you if you seem knowledgable and can convince them that you know what you're doing or talking about.
- Surprised: nothing really, expected positive criticism and positive comments about my pitch.
- Wrong or silly: everything was useful!
- Most useful: posing questions may attract interest such as facts or statistics, stand up and be dynamic to show you’re passionate about your product, ask for feedback at the end about your pitch
Change:
- Wrong or silly: everything was useful!
- Most useful: posing questions may attract interest such as facts or statistics, stand up and be dynamic to show you’re passionate about your product, ask for feedback at the end about your pitch
Change:
- I stood up and was more dynamic with my hands during the pitch.
- I added in a statistic to try and add effect, while deleting other unnecessary information.
- I dressed for the product that I am trying to sell, aka an athletic top.
Hello Taylor,
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Standing up and being more dynamic with your hands was a great improvement. Some of your gestures in the beginning were too low to be captured by the camera, so maybe try to rest your hands a little higher. Since you deleted unnecessary info, think about maybe trying to use that saved time to have longer pauses in b/w topics as well!
Hello Taylor,
ReplyDeleteI like how you are more dynamic in the pitch, how you use hand gestures to make your point across. The tone of voice was very convincing of how knowledgeable you are of your product, the only thing is that your speech rate was a bit faster at the beginning and then normalized. Your second elevator pitch was really good (thumbs up!!)
Hey Taylor!
ReplyDeleteThis video is a great improvement from the last one! You seem much more confident and talk much clearer and more concise. Standing up was a great improvement, and the proof of knowledge carried over from the last video, so the only differences were positive improvements. If your product really came out I would for sure buy it!
Great post!
Hey Taylor!
ReplyDeleteI really liked this pitch! Your hook/intro grabbed my attention - and I’m not even a runner! Great job on adding inflection to your voice. Without this inflection, the pitch would sound too monotone. As far as recommendations, I would recommend speaking a little more slowly and taking a few pauses during transitions. This would definitely make the pitch way better.
Overall, great delivery on the pitch!
Best,
Matthew Mrnacaj