#22 – Elevator Pitch No. 3
link to pitch: https://youtu.be/fu82eZX2-SY
feedback reflection:
- Important: Some of my hand gestures were too low to be captured (but were liked). Add in longer pauses between topics to show transition and emphasis. Tone of voice and inflection to voice is important. Talked clearer.
- Surprised: I seemed more confident.
- Wrong/Silly: None!
- Amazing/Insightful: My speech rate was faster at the beginning and then normalized.
What did you change? I would say my pitch itself, word-wise, got better every time. It became more concise and I removed of all unnecessary information. I did get more comfortable in front of the camera each time, but I still had nerves which influenced my forgetfulness of what I wanted to say as well as the fidgeting when talking. Some parts became memorized, but I was too focused on what order I wanted to approach things which would cause me to trip up on my words.
feedback reflection:
- Important: Some of my hand gestures were too low to be captured (but were liked). Add in longer pauses between topics to show transition and emphasis. Tone of voice and inflection to voice is important. Talked clearer.
- Surprised: I seemed more confident.
- Wrong/Silly: None!
- Amazing/Insightful: My speech rate was faster at the beginning and then normalized.
What did you change? I would say my pitch itself, word-wise, got better every time. It became more concise and I removed of all unnecessary information. I did get more comfortable in front of the camera each time, but I still had nerves which influenced my forgetfulness of what I wanted to say as well as the fidgeting when talking. Some parts became memorized, but I was too focused on what order I wanted to approach things which would cause me to trip up on my words.
Hello Taylor,
ReplyDeleteYour third elevator pitch was amazing, you were fluent and very dynamic. I think that your hand gestures were on point and help you emphasized key points of your pitch. There is not much to say other that you did a really good job and you show you were confident. Thank you for commenting on my elevator pitch and helping me improve.